Last weekend's gloomy L.A. weather sent us on an art inspiration day, museum hopping from LACMA to MOCA. Our favorite exhibit was LACMA’s California Design, 1930-1965: “Living in a Modern Way,” and here’s a look at what caught our eye. To see more of our daily inspiration follow us on Instagram @foammag!
1. 1930s swimwear
2. John Van Hamersveld: The Endless Summer poster, 1963
3. Greg Noll “Da Bull”: Surfboard, 1960
4. Margit Fellgi: Swoon Suit, 1942
5. Vintage American Airlines poster
6. Mary Ann DeWeese: California Lobster suits, 1949
Any other exhibits we should check out around L.A.? Let us know in the comments below?