Feeling a little uncultured lately, you say? Then join us Tuesday, March 20 rooftop at The Standard, Downtown L.A. hotel for the return of our favorite part-performance, part-experiment, all-party project Nicole Disson presents: THE SERIES XII.
The twelfth show in THE SERIES has a pretty rad lineup this time around, too. Just check out some of the new voices:
• Choreographer Suze Q, who just got back from a tour with the Black Eyed Peas and will be collaborating this SERIES with VJ MC THIS (aka Justin Hammond), who has VJed at the Walt Disney Concert Hall, MOCA and the REDCAT
• Janet Pants, who brings experimental dance to the underground music scene, will be partnering with singer and SERIES veteran Anna Oxygen
• Purgatory Arts Collective will present a site-specific art installation
• and SO MANY more talents like instillation artists Sadie Siegel and Drew Denny, video/music duo Rim of the World, performance artist Claudia Slanar, photographers Austin Irving and Kate Johnson, singer Emma Ruth Rundle, musician Evan Koga, site-specific theatre ensemble Opera del Espacio, writer Mandy Kahn, DJ Jung Hollywood, dancer Christine Diana Tatomer and actresses Ashely Hendra, Nicole Disson and Kate Bergstrom
* This SERIES's will be directed by Darcy F-M who has selected the evening's theme of SERIES
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Doors open at 8pm, show at 9pm for 21+
The Standard, Downtown L.A.
550 South Flower Street at 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
RSVP at theseriesLA@gmail.com