We totally get it. You’re looking to give your wardrobe a little update but logging in the hours to find brands that your friends may not have on their radar is totally grueling but hey, that’s what we are here for. Your wardrobe will thank you, but your bank account may not! Check out our top 5 brands we are currently lusting after:
1. Varley is a contemporary lifestyle brand that is blurring the line between active wear to ready-to-wear. The line actually makes you want to get physical, and chances are you’ll be the most envied sweaty person around.
2. Swim Like A Mermaid sounds more like a dream come true than a budding swimwear line. The prints and colors make this new comer stand out, not to mention that they have cuts that will flatter any mermaid’s bod.
3. Feather and Skull is for the gypsy souls and anyone needing to add some leather flair to their upcoming festival looks. Each item designer Noel Bores Walker crafts is drenched in her positive vibes, and this gives her jewelry that little something extra.
4. B-low The Belt is not the new kid on the block, but is just now making their presence very well known. BLB’s Belts and handbags compliment any bohemian or minimalist closet.
5. Olympia Theodora is revamping underwear by nixing the lace and tricks and replacing them with comfortable and classic. Founder Olympia is creating the “T-shirt of underwear,” and we’re on board.