FOAM + Planet Blue’s 2013 Trend Alert Blogger Search
The word “blog” has lost its luster. In a time when everyone and their grandmother seems to have one, amateur food photos, DIY baking tips and pedestrian outfit shots are (sometimes unfortunate) staples of a modern girl’s media diet. But just because everyone’s doing it doesn’t mean there aren’t bloggers who happen to be doing it right.
From The Blonde Salad and NYC Urchin to Style Rookie and P.S. I Made This, the January/February Blogger & Art issue shines the spotlight on some of our favorite bookmark-worthy blogs, but we’re still searching for more.
We’ve teamed up with Planet Blue to offer one lucky blogger an opportunity to contribute to foammagazine.com as our featured February Trend Alert blogger. She’ll have the chance to photograph and write four articles about her favorite trends of the moment, plus she’ll work with Planet Blue on a special post that will be featured on the Planet Blue Blog. To top it all off, our winner will receive the Blue Life Riches to Raglan top and the Blu Moon Gunmetal Sequin skirt (worth more than $200!).
Here’s how to enter:
1. Sign up to join FOAM Community.
2. Start an article titled “2013 Blogger Search.”
3. Upload 5-10 images of yourself in your best outfits.
4. Write a paragraph about why you should be the next Trend Alert blogger. Be sure to include a link to your blog so we can check it out!
5. Be sure to enter before January 31, 2013 at 11:59pm EST.
Good luck from FOAM and Planet Blue!